Guest Blogging simply means writing and publishing your article on someone else’s website or blog. The host blogger will include a link back to your blog usually at the end of your post. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out (particularly if you are new to the blogging scene).
Read my post on 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Guest Blogger
Guest blogging for AspirantSG.com is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your own website/blog! You will be fully acknowledged for your post with your author bio and link to your website/blog mentioned at the bottom of the post.
But of course I reserve the final publish rights for guest contributions, please read my post on 8 Surefire ways To Get Your Guest Post Rejected to avoid making these mistakes.
Privileged to have worked with 151 Guest Bloggers on the following Guest Posts:
- Benefits Of Getting Right Professional Help For Your Events
- Understanding Singapore’s Unique Local Street Food Culture
- The Importance of Tourism To Singapore Economy
- 15 Websites To Shop Online From Home In Singapore
- Travel Advice from Experienced Travel Agencies
- Making The Most Of A Quick City Break
- 6 Great Reasons To Visit Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Common Mistakes Regarding Worker’s Compensation Claims
- 10 Tips to Consider when Looking for Vacation Rentals
- Why Men Are Embracing The Big Butt Trend
- Study Finds Unexpected Source of Nursing Home Abuse
- 15 Tips On Exploring & Traveling As A College Student
- 5 Exotic Islands You Need To Visit At Least Once A Lifetime
- The Secret & Mysterious Side Of Ukraine – Discover It With Us
- What We Can Learn From Q1 Worst Performing Investments?
- Top 5 Delicious And Easy To Prepare Dishes For Students
- Can’t Miss Activities When On Vacations At The Cook Islands
- 5 Reasons Why Baby Boomers Should be in Your Marketing Plan
- What Can Be Done About Bad Car Lighting?
- Content Mart Review: Best Marketplace For Clients & Writers
- Factors To Consider When Choosing Your Gym
- Get the Most Out of Your Goalie Pants
- Things That A Coffee Shop Owner Has To Get Lined Up For Success
- Tai Hang Fire Dragon Dance & Mid-Autumn Festival, Hong Kong
- Starbucks Cafe With A Nostalgic Bing Sutt Twist In Hong Kong
- Deja Vu – Jay Chou’s Themed Restaurant In Taipei, Taiwan
- Hong Kong Dragon’s Back – The Best Urban Hike in Asia
- Run For Cover – Can You Film For 24 Hours?
- #CafeHopping in Korea – 6 Cafes You Must Not Miss In Seoul
- The One and Only Halal Dim Sum Place in Hong Kong
- Hiking In Hong Kong – It’s More Than Just Shopping & Eating
- Top Attractions To Visit On Cheung Chau Island (长洲), Hong Kong
- Of Gods and Hell, A Visit to Haw Par Villa Singapore
- French Dinner At Tous Les Jours, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Fort Canning Hill – The Forbidden Hill Of Singapore
- Cycling in Hong Kong: Tai Shui Hang, Ma On Shan & Tai Mei Tuk
- Sungei Road Thieves’ Market – Singapore’s Oldest Flea Market
- Dawn To Extinction Exhibition @ Art Science Museum Singapore
- Villa Paradise Getaway At Vilu Reef Resort In Maldives Part 2
- Villa Paradise Getaway At Vilu Reef Resort In Maldives Part 1
- Top Ramen In Singapore – How To Pick The Best Ramen By Taste
- Stop Killing Relationships With Smart Phones & Social Media
- The Shop For Social Story – Online Shopping For A Good Cause
- Cancer Is Close To My Heart – Donate & Help Kids With Cancer
- Paw It Forward – Singapore Pet Photography For A Good Cause
- Shop for Good Charity Flea Market at Scape A Success!
- Don’t Get Punked By Expensive Tourist Circuit In Singapore
- Smart Tips & Tricks For Backpacking With Kids
- Things To Do In Rio de Janeiro
- Five Terrible Social Media Mistakes To Avoid During Festive Holidays
- Colour Psychology: How Retailers Influence Spending Habits
- JustFly Tips For Dealing With Japan’s Language Barrier
- India Rising: FlightHub Seeing Big Push For Indian Destinations
- Discover Culinary Traditions & Eat Like A Local In Italy
- On The Rocky Roads of Cappadocia In Central Anatolia, Turkey
- Top 10 Things To Do On Holiday In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 6 Reasons To Experience Hong Kong On A Bicycle
- Top 8 Hidden Gems To Visit On Holiday In Yorkshire, England
- All You Need To Know About Traditional Gongfu Tea Brewing
- Top Travel Attractions You Must Visit In Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Best Mediterranean Beaches & Restaurants In Sardinia
- Traveling Vicariously Through Pinterest & The Internet
- 24 Hours Attractions Travel Itinerary For Mumbai, India
- 24 Hours Attractions Itinerary For Melbourne, Australia
- 6 Unique Travel Destinations To Visit On A Italy Vacation
- 5 Perks of Online Shopping for the Savvy Singaporean
- 24 Hours Travel Itinerary At Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 5 Tips On Building a Social Media Strategy for Your Small Business
- Comprehensive: Travel as A Way to a Well-Rounded Education
- Top 5 Resorts in Florida for Excellent Golfing
- 24 Hours Attractions Itinerary For Johannesburg South Africa
- Treasures Not To Be Missed At Natural History Museum, London
- Where To Stay For Family Trip In Sardinia, Italy
- Converting Malls In Singapore & Paris From Disconnected Entities To Social Hubs
- 24 Hours Attractions & Travel Itinerary For Osaka, Japan
- Top 5 Chocolate Shops in Britain
- Craft Beer 101: The History and Future of Microbrews
- Hells Gate National Park – Kenya, Africa
- The Chefs from MasterChef Australia Reality TV Show
- Top Things To See & Do In San Francisco During Summer
- How To Finding The Right PPI Claim Company
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of 3 Popular Travel Modes
- Top 4 Bungee Jumping Spots To Visit In Canada
- Should You Buy A New Or A Used Yacht To Travel The World?
- Singapore Teens’ Top Social Media Platforms Besides Facebook
- How To Advertising For A Small Business On Facebook
- Visit The Alternative 7 Wonders Of The World
- The Pros and Cons of Facebook’s Paid “Promote” Option
- Jamaican something tasty? – Where to eat in the Caribbean?
- 8 Surefire Ways To Get Your Guest Post Rejected
- Top 3 Unique Travel Destinations To Visit In Portugal
- Ukraine: Euro 2012 Host A Treasure Trove of History, Culture, Cuisine & Champions
- 10 Cost Efficient Cloud Applications For SME Business Owners
- 5 Amazing First Date Locations in Asia
- 10 Tips for People Who Travel All the Time
- 7 Ways To Unplug Your Kids From Everyday Lifestyle Gadgets
- Beautiful Lake Constance (Bodensee) in Germany
- Top 10 Must Do Things On Vacation In Bora Bora
- Top Things To Do in Florence
- Top Bar Drinking Games To Play In A Pub
- Why Are Weight Loss Pills So Popular?
- 5 Cheap But Fun Ways to Pamper Yourself On Holidays
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Guest Blogger
- Shaking To The Beat Under the Sun In Benidorm, Spain
- Top Dive Destinations For The Best Dives in Southeast Asia
- Singapore’s Amazing 3 in 1 Fusion Dessert!
- Tipping Help For A Meal At A Greek Restaurant
- 4 Great Social Scheduling Tools You Should Know About
- Asia – Are you ready for Rankable?
- 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Motivated
- Why Local Movers Are Your Best Bet
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Places In Koh Samui Thailand
- Top Road Trip Routes For Best Self-Drive Travel In Australia
- Top 10 Online Tools To Grow Social Media Audience & Community
- Outrageously Luxurious Hotel Suites Across the World
- On the Trail of Movie ‘The Departed’ in Boston USA
- 3 Fantastic Tips For Savings Money On Food
- 6 Quiet Day Trip Travel Destinations From Los Angeles, USA
- JustFly Wonders If You Should Get A Stopover Buddy
- Beyond Red Light District – 5 Experiences In Amsterdam Not To Be Missed
- JustFly Hangs Around Pacific Park On Santa Monica Pier
- JustFly Talks: How to travel for a getaway with a 9-5 job?
- Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In San Diego California
- Google+ Communities – A Tab You Should Not Miss Out On
- Top 10 Indian Food To Experience While Travelling In India
- Things You Didn’t Know About Valentine’s Day
- Tips on Managing Your Money during a Montreal Move
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Montreal Mover
- 7 Interesting Things To See In Beverly Hills California
- Top 10 Travel Mobile Apps for Tourists and Backpackers
- 5 Awesome Places to Check Out in St. Pete Beach Florida
- 10 Most Visited & Talked-About Famous Towers By Travellers
- How Twilight & Harry Potter Create Magic For Their Studios
- Which Travel Destination Best Suit Your Chinese Zodiac In 2016?
- 4 Of The Best Cruise Resorts Out Of St. Pete Beach
- Helpful Information about Pardons and Criminal Records
- 7 Most Expensive Hotels For A Luxurious Stay in Singapore
- 4 Online Shopping Hacks for Digitally Savvy Singaporeans
- 6 Coolest Attractions & Destinations In Rochester, New York
- 10 Children Education Enrichment Programs for Singapore Kids
- Food Truckin’ Locales Top Three Food Truck Friendly Cities in the United States
- 6 Reasons Why Package Tours May Not Be As Bad As You Think
- Why Using Social Networking is Beneficial For an Individual
- 8 Must-do’s for Your Team Building Activities in Singapore
- Indoor Archery – The Perfect Group Bonding Activity
- Get Local: Explore Home Dining Withlocals
- Best Bistros To Visit In London
- Top 10 Must See Attractions To Visit In Nepal
- Smart & Practical Air Travel Tips for Amateur Travellers
- Shop With Vouchercodes.com.sg & Save On Grocery Shopping
- Family Travel: Using Technology To Enhance Vacation Experience
If you would like to submit a guest post for my blog, please read the criteria for submission below:
– At least over 500 words
– The post needs to be exclusive for my blog and not published anywhere else on the web.
– The content should be on its own and not part of a content series on your blog.
– There should be at least one photo for the post. Please give clear instructions on where the photos should be placed in the content.
– Please submit your author bio, twitter handle and url to your website/blog
– Feel free to use a keyword backlink to your own website.
– Proof-read and spell checked work.
Guest posts should be on a topic that is on either Food, Travel, Social Media or Lifestyle . Please take sometime to read through my blog post so that you can write something relevant to blog about.
I believe everyone has their own writing style, I don’t mind if you cover a topic that I’ve already written about as we each have our own perspective on the topic, varying knowledge and writing skills.
Also, please feel free to respond to any comments that are left on your guest post!
If you have a interesting content that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me via email at: [email protected] , I will generally reply within 24 to 48 hours.
I reserved the final decision rights on publishing the guest post.
Happy blogging, hope to hear from you soon!