AspirantSG (Blog, Facebook & Twitter) is a great avenue to reach out and connect with your target audience when it comes to food, travel & lifestyle related products and services.
1. AspirantSG Blog
Skyscanner Asia Pacific has ranked AspirantSG Top 4 Travel Blogs In Singapore for year 2014. The Influencer Network (TIN) has also recently ranked AspirantSG as Top 13 Most Popular Blog in Singapore based on unique readership.
In 2016, AspirantSG was visited by more than 2.19 Million Unique Visitors and commanded over 5.72 Million Page Views.
The blog reaches out to Young Adults (18 – 24 years old) as well as Professionals, Managers, Entrepreneurs and Businessmen (25 – 44 years old) who are generally working adults with spending power and a penchant for lifestyle, travel and finer things in life. 57.4% of our readers are ladies.
80% of our readers are from Singapore. The rest of the 20% comes mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia and the United States.
Our banner ads have done exceptionally well over the past year delivering more than 30 Million Impressions with over 88,000 clickthroughs (0.29% Clickthrough Rate).
Thrilled to have the opportunity to work with 572 partners on the following Advertorial Posts
AspirantSG is really open to discuss different ways of working together to promote your brand, products or services on, with or through the blog. This could be via any number of channels, including endorsements, advertisements, promotions, sponsorship opportunities or even events.
To contact me, please click here
*The Potential Reach is A) the sum of the account’s followers plus B) the sum of followers for any other account retweeting the user during the previous seven days to estimate the total potential reach in Twitter at any given time.
*Effective Reach multiplies a user and each of their retweeting user’s follower count by their calculated influence (which is the likelihood that that user will be retweeted or mentioned) to determine a more realistic representation of any user’s reach in Twitter at any given time.