Meat lovers are in luck! Hilton’s Opus Bar & Grill Singapore is set to satiate your carnivorous cravings with their latest premium butcher’s cuts that are perfect for sharing. You and your loved ones will get four types of meat cuts on one platter, priced at $128, which serves two people. In addition, you can also enjoy a special wine package with two hours of select free-flow wines from Sunday to Thursday, or 50 per cent off wine by the bottle on Friday and Saturday.
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore latest premium butcher’s cuts showcase a variety of textures and flavours with a combination of meats, including 500- to 600-gram Rangers Valley Angus OP rib; 150-gram Margaret River wagyu flank steak; 400- to 500-gram grain-fed beef short ribs with a marble score of three, braised with aromatic spices; and gourmet sausages masterfully grilled over Jarrah Wood for a deep smoky flavour on the open-flame charcoal grill. All premium butcher’s cuts are paired with the chef’s special recipe of homemade smoked chili glaze and barbeque sauce.
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore consistently serves some of the best steaks in the Little Red Dot. Some of the must-trys include signature sharing steaks, such as the 800-gram Rangers Valley Angus OP rib that is dry-aged in-house between 18 to 36 days, the 1- to 1.2-kilogram whiskey-aged U.S. California Tomahawk steak and prime grade cuts from U.S. Greater Omaha, priced from $58.
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore Signature Sharing Prime Cuts
- 1- to 1.2-kilogram U.S. whiskey-aged California tomahawk, 365 days grain-fed ($153)
- 800-gram Australian Rangers Valley Angus OP rib dry-aged, marble score 4 ($130)
- 800-gram Australian Westholme wagyu sirloin, marble score 4 ($138)
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore Charcoal Grilled Steaks (from $58)
- 250-gram Grainge Angus rib-eye or 220-gram tenderloin, 150 days grain-fed
- 220-gram Westholme Australian Wagyu rib-eye, marble score 6
- 220-gram U.S. Greater Omaha sirloin, rib-eye or tenderloin, 100 days corn-fed
Other than a wide selection of prime cuts, the modern grill also receives compliments on standout dishes that focus on simple cooking techniques, partnered with the purity of charcoal grilling. Opus Bar & Grill also takes pride in being environmentally conscious, having achieved the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)’s Chain of Custody certification. Seafood dishes with the eco-label in the menu are prepared with seafood sources that are sustainably caught.
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore Other MSC Certified Dishes include:
- MSC toothfish fillet with charred leek, broccolini and brown butter dashi
- MSC 500-gram whole live Boston Lobster with homemade Harissa dip
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore Other Standout Dishes include
- New kelong local green mussels steamed in lemongrass fumes
- Roasted sakura chicken (perfect for two people to share)
- Wild sea bass served with clams, black mussels, artichokes and vine tomatoes
- Signature charcoal-grilled banana with smoked salted caramel, served with coconut and calamansi ice cream
Opus Bar & Grill Singapore
Address: Lobby Level, Hilton Singapore 581 Orchard Road, Singapore 238883 | Opening Hours: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (Dinner) & 10am – Midnight (Bar) | Tel: +65 6730 3390 | Email: Opus@hilton.com.