Guest Blogging simply means writing and publishing your article on someone else’s website or blog. The host blogger will include a link back to your blog usually at the end of your post. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out (particularly if you are new to the blogging scene).
Read my post on 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Guest Blogger
Guest blogging for AspirantSG.com is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your own website/blog! You will be fully acknowledged for your post with your author bio and link to your website/blog mentioned at the bottom of the post. But of course I reserve the final publish rights for guest contributions, please read my post on 8 Surefire ways To Get Your Guest Post Rejected to avoid making these mistakes.
If you would like to submit a guest post for my blog, please read the criteria for submission below:
– At least over 500 words
– The post needs to be exclusive for my blog and not published anywhere else on the web.
– The content should be on its own and not part of a content series on your blog.
– There should be at least one photo for the post. Please give clear instructions on where the photos should be placed in the content.
– Please submit your author bio, twitter handle and URL to your website/blog
– Feel free to use a keyword backlink to your own website.
– Proof-read and spell checked work.
Guest posts should be on a topic that is on either Food, Travel, Social Media or Lifestyle. Please take some time to read through my blog post so that you can write something relevant to blog about.
I believe everyone has their own writing style, I don’t mind if you cover a topic that I’ve already written about as we each have our own perspective on the topic, varying knowledge and writing skills.
Also, please feel free to respond to any comments that are left on your guest post!
If you have an interesting content that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me via email at [email protected] , I will generally reply within 24 to 48 hours.
I reserved the final decision rights on publishing the guest post.
Happy blogging, hope to hear from you soon!