Celebrate weekends with Ah Hoi’s Kitchen’s ultimate 1-for-1 Oh My Crab! offer. From 30 April till 27 June 2021, the roof-top restaurant which has been serving up fresh seafood favourites with authentic Singaporean flair since 1996, presents a “Buy 1 Alaskan Crab, Get 1 Sri Lankan Crab Free” promotion at just SGD88++.
You can look forward to laid-back al-fresco dining in the idyllic ambience surrounded by lush greenery and feasting on a selection of 10 yummilicious crab dishes. The menu features 4 cooking styles for the Alaskan King Crabs and 6 cooking styles for Sri Lankan Crabs, including Ah Hoi’s Kitchen’s favourite preparations and tantalising new flavours.
Ah Hoi’s Kitchen Oh My Crab! – Alaskan King Crabs (500g – 550g each)
- Au-Gratin (New) – Alaskan King Crab simmered in a rich herb sauce and gratinated with poached eggs.
- Essence of Mushroom (New) – Alaskan King Crab cooked in a flavourful consommé with Shiitake and Matsutake mushrooms.
- Superior Broth with Vermicelli – Alaskan King Crab gently poached in a nourishing flavourful superior broth.
- Wok-Hei Cantonese Style – Wok tossed Alaskan King
- Crab with fried beancurd, scallion and ginger.
Ah Hoi’s Kitchen Oh My Crab! – Live Sri Lankan Whole Crabs (500g – 550g each)
- J65’s Curry Laksa (New) – Sri Lankan Crab cooked in aromatic Nyonya curry.
- Masak Lemak Chili Api (New) – Sri Lankan Crab cooked in a rich coconut Malay style curry with bird’s eye chili, turmeric and lemongrass.
- Sarawak Black Pepper (New) – Sri Lankan Crab slowly simmered in homemade stock and coated with fragrant pepper sauce.
- Singapore Chili – Sri Lankan Crab braised in iconic Singapore-style sauce, hits all the right notes.
- Salted Egg with Crispy Fried Yam – Always a crowd favourite, the Sri Lankan Crab is deep-fried till crispy and coated with a buttery, creamy salted egg yolk sauce and tossed with yam sticks.
- Mala – Prepared in a hot and numbing Sichuan-style with aromatic peppercorn and chili oil.
The Oh My Crab! promotion is available at Ah Hoi’s Kitchen for dining in at the restaurant every Friday to Sunday night from 6pm to 10:30pm, for a limited time (9 weekends only) between 30 April and 27 June 2021. For more information or reservations, you can call (65) 6831 4373, email the restaurant at firstname.lastname@example.org or book directly at bit.ly/BookAHKCrab.
You can also look forward to selected cooking styles from the Oh My Crab! menu in the comforts of home. Takeaway and island-wide delivery orders can be placed at bit.ly/TakeoutAHKCrab.