Pokemon Go is fast taking over Singapore. Folks are spending time wandering around parks which they have never visited for years, absolute strangers gathering around Pokemon hotspots, couples going for Pokedates (which only works if both of you are into Pokemon Go btw). If you think your boyfriend, girlfriends, BFFs, relatives or colleagues are getting too addicted to the game, it is time to do an intervention! Show them these 15 Signs that they are addicted to Pokemon Go in Singapore and snap them out of it. If you can’t succeed, you may want to read Pokemon Go Guide – Tips & Cheats To Catch Them All to help them get it over and done fast.
1. Lures & Pokemon Sightings Excites You
2. Go Out Of Your Way Just To Track Pokemon Down
3. Spend Weekday Nights & Weekends With Total Strangers At Pokemon Hotspots
4. Literally Explode & Get Into Bad Mood When Pokemon Escape & Run Away
5. Sleep, Dream & Wake Up Thinking About Pokemon You Have Not Caught
6. Take Food Instaphotos That Are Not Focused On The Nomnoms …..
7. Make Weird Fashion Statement For OOTD
8. Insist That Fingers Tossing Pokeballs Get Into The Mood Too
9. Yeah! Brag About Every Pokemon Gym Conquest On Social Media
10. Bonding Start To Only Last As Long As Your Smartphone Battery
11. And To Solve The Problem, You Got A Pokeball Charger (Nevermind That The Shape Is Damn Impractical)
12. Who’s Schooling? You Have Your Own Medals To Earn
13. You Start To Look Like One Of The Pokemon
14. You Only Feel Secured When Your Lover Is In One Of Your Pokeballs
15. Hire Someone To Level Up Your Trainer To Level 40!
We hope these 15 Signs of Pokemon Go Addiction in Singapore will help you in your intervention and snap them out of it. If you can’t succeed, you may want to read Pokemon Go Guide – Tips & Cheats To Catch Them All to help them get it over and done fast.