Southeast Asia’s most iconic scare fest returns with new thrills and is back to full scale. From 29 September to 4 November 2023, Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 will have five terrifying haunted houses, three sinister scare zones, two live shows and a multi-sensory dining experience. Over 18 event nights, fans can prepare to scream as the year’s most anticipated Halloween event in the region takes them to a new level of fear.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 – Five Haunted Houses
In addition to the previously unveiled All of Us Are Dead haunted house – in collaboration with one of the world’s leading entertainment services, Netflix – fans can steel themselves for three horrifying new haunted houses:
- Rebirth of the Matriarch brings back the titular character from the very first edition of Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights, where you will step foot into the family home where a deadly ritual is being conducted to bring The Matriarch back to life. The haunted house is presented by Official Partner Coca Cola Zero Sugar.
- DIYU: Descent into Hell puts Chinese mythology centre stage as you face King Yama’s judgement and punishment for their earthly sins.
- Grimm Encounters is a twisted take on the Pied Piper, whose sinister tunes have corrupted everyone’s favourite fairy tales.
Fans should stay tuned for the reveal of the fifth and final, immersive haunted house, coming soon.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 – Three Scare Zones
More frights await throughout the park as you traverse the darkness in the streets:
- Dead Man’s Wharf brings visitors face to face with real-life historical figure Madame Dragon, the fearsome, legendary Chinese pirate and her motley crew.
- The Hacker, a destructive A.I. being, reigns supreme over a terrifying cyber-hellscape, where technology feeds off the desperate souls of mankind. The scare zone is presented by Official Partner Tiger Soju Infused Lager.
- The Cursed Kiramam is an Indian village cursed by the gods, whose once prosperous inhabitants now exist in a state of perpetual torment. Venture in to see if the villagers can escape their impending doom.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 – Two Live Shows
Experience two pulse-throbbing shows every night:
- Judgement Day is the night’s grand opening Scaremony. Watch as an unfortunate soul tries to escape his final judgement amidst flame and fury.
- The Hacker: Game Over shows how a destructive A.I being invades and corrupts the games of her victims as she tries to hack her way out of the virtual world and into their nightmares.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 – Multi-Sensory Dining Experience
Folks who have the stomach for more horrors can join King Yama’s Feast in Die-ning in Hell. Three gruesome tortures – fire, blade and blood – will be served over a scarily sumptuous three-course meal. All the while, diners will be entertained by chilling performances by King Yama’s dreadful demons.
- During event nights, Die-ning in Hell is served at the Hollywood China Arcade over three 80-minute sessions: 6pm, 7.45pm or 9.20pm. It is available with a S$128 top up to a Halloween Horror Nights 11 admission ticket.
- Die-ning in Hell is also available during non-event nights on Mondays and Tuesdays, from 2 to 31 October. There are two sessions per day, at 5.30pm and 7.30pm. Tickets for the dining experience are available at S$148.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 – Beat Queues & Purchase Original Tickets Online
You can purchase Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights tickets online at www.rwsentosa.com/hhn. Various ticket options are available for purchase:
- Early bird tickets go on sale from now till 17 August, at S$89 for peak nights and S$79 for non-peak nights. You will receive a limited-edition Halloween Horror Nights souvenir, S$5 Halloween Horror Nights food and beverage voucher, S$5 retail voucher and an interactive LED wristband with each ticket purchase.
- Regular tickets will go on sale from 18 August at S$89 for peak nights and S$79 for non-peak nights. Each ticket also comes with a S$5 Halloween Horror Nights food and beverage voucher, S$5 retail voucher and interactive LED wristband.
- The Frights for Four bundle deal of four tickets comes with perks including early entry to the park at 4pm and a Halloween Horror Nights set meal.
- The Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour is a guided V.I.P. experience which lets you get to skip the queues at the haunted houses and rides, in addition to enjoying special experiences such as Die-ning in Hell and a private meet-and-greet with select Halloween Horror Nights 11 characters.
- The Halloween Horror Nights Express pass allows ticket holders to skip the regular lines one time at all haunted houses, and the Halloween Horror Nights Express Plus pass allows ticket holders to skip the regular lines one time at all haunted houses, participating rides and attractions.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11* will run across 18 event nights (10 peak nights and 8 non-peak nights). You can also enjoy the theme park’s thrilling rides and attractions during event nights.
*The event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or costume masks are allowed.