Naumi Hotel Singapore is proud to introduce a first-of-its-kind glamping experience on its rooftop at Cloud 9 Infinity Pool & Bar. In collaboration with Wondrous Glamping, a specialist in premium seaside camping experiences, the luxury boutique hotel located within the arts and design enclave, is the first in Singapore to integrate the refreshing concept of glamorous camping in a hotel experience. Are you ready for the Naumi Hotel Glamping experience?
Naumi Hotel Glamping – Collaboration With Wondrous Glamping
“At Naumi Hotel Singapore, we are constantly looking for the next unique experience to offer our guests – to be able to introduce the glamping concept at Naumi provides an added appeal to the hotel’s positioning as an urban oasis, and where else better to implement this than at our rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city,” said Peter Wong, Vice President of Naumi Hotels.
According to Wonda and Sherry, Co-owners of Wondrous Glamping, “We are extremely excited to partner with Naumi Hotel Singapore on the rooftop glamping concept. There is a growing demand for glamping in Singapore especially during weekends and special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, hen parties and corporate events and this is a refreshing idea for those who want a more premium glamping experience coupled with hotel services.”
Naumi Hotel Glamping – The Package Experience
Guests who book the glamping package will check-in at 6pm – the perfect time to catch the stunning sunset at the rooftop – and check out at 2pm the following day.
Taking up the best spot on the pool deck, the glamp tent located just next to the infinity pool comes with a King Koil queen-sized bed, high speed WIFI, portable air-conditioner, access to the common bathroom at Cloud 9 and some of the most picturesque scenery of the cityscape. The package also includes two welcome drinks, buffet breakfast for two persons, bathroom amenities and a pack of limited edition Naumi playing cards.
“We would like to recreate a glamping experience that is as authentic as camping in the outdoors; while guests who book the package will enjoy the bespoke hospitality that Naumi is known for, by sharing a common space and facilities with other people in the natural, albeit stylish surroundings, they will certainly take away from the experience a truly unique and memorable stay.” added Peter.
The Glamping under the Stars package is available at a special launch rate of $280++ per night, inclusive of:
- Welcome drinks for two persons*
- Limited edition Naumi Hotels playing cards
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Portable air-conditioning unit
- Queen-sized bedding for a maximum of two persons
- Buffet breakfast at Table Restaurant & Bar fort wo persons
- Access to common area shower and toilet facilities at Cloud9
Naumi Hotel Glamping – T&Cs To Note
- Guests will receive confirmation of their reservation five days prior to their selected date, subject to availability.
- Maximum of two adults allowed. Minimum age of 21 is required to book and stay.
- Smoking in the tent is strictly prohibited. A designated smoking area is available on the same floor at Cloud 9.
- Please note that, apart from the tent provided, access to Cloud 9 Infinity Pool & Bar will remain open to all hotel guests during glamping.
- Operating hours for the breakfast buffet at Table Restaurant & Bar are from 7.00am to 10.30am on weekdays and from 7.00am to 11.00am on weekends and public holidays.
- Check-in is from 6.00pm onwards and check-out is at 2.00pm. Requests for early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
As the hotel seeks to provide an authentic glamping experience, guests understand and agree to undertake the risks of glamping synonymous to camping outdoors. The hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damages to guests’ belongings during the stay.
Guests agree to ensure that the accommodation and facilities provided, including the tent and its accessories are left reasonably clean and tidy. Guests also agree to pay any additional reasonable charges to cover damages to the accommodation and/or facilities (including tent and its accessories) or the expense of additional, unusual cleaning required because of the failure to comply with this clause.