DBS is set to revolutionise Singapore personal banking with PayLah! – a mobile wallet which allows you to send and receive money via a mobile number, no account details needed! You can also send eAng Baos, request for funds from others, pay your bills, donate money to charitable organisations and more! You can even pay with DBS PayLah! for your online purchases securely and swiftly at selected merchants! DBS PayLah! is available to non-DBS/POSB customers! So everyone can PayLah! today!
PayLah! allows you to do the following:
– Shop and pay with PayLah!: Pay for your online or mobile purchases quickly and securely by selecting PayLah! as your payment option during checkout
– Send Money: Send and receive money instantly to anyone, even non-DBS/POSB customers! Just enter amount, mobile number and send!
– eAng-Bao: Send a digital Ang Bao to your friends or loved ones on special occasions such as weddings, birthdays and festive celebrations.
– Request for Funds: Split the bill easily by requesting money from others!
– Bill Payment: Make payments to over 34 billing organizations without hassle
– Charitable Donation: Donate money in one simple step to charitable organizations
– WhatsApp Notification: Notify your recipients about the transfer in a single tap
– Touch ID: Users on selected Apple devices can now access the app with Touch ID fingerprint sensor
– Apple Watch: PayLah! is available on Apple Watch now! View your wallet balance and notifications on the go!
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible, you have to be at least 16 years of age and have a smartphone with a Singapore registered 8-digit mobile number. In addition, you will need to:
– Have a DBS/POSB iBanking account with a DBS/POSB savings/current account (Personal or Joint-Alternate accounts only); or
– If you do not have a DBS/POSB iBanking account, have either a DBS/POSB savings/current account or a savings/current account with a bank which offers FAST (Fast And Secure Transfers) services in Singapore.
Get Ready For DBS PayLah! S$100,000 SGWave!
DBS PayLah! will like to commemorate Singapore’s 50th National Day by getting everyone to join in the celebration with the PayLah! S$100,000 SGWave! Simply turn on your PayLah! app, wave your mobile phone in any manner during 1pm – 2pm and 5pm – 6pm on 9 August 2015 and you could win instant cash! Just open your DBS PayLah! app and wave to win! S$100,000 worth of cash prizes will be awarded!
The PayLah! S$100,000 SGWave will happen on 9 August 2015 in 2 wave periods as follows:
– 1pm – 2pm
– 5pm – 6pm
How do I participate in the PayLah! S$100,000 SGWave?
You must have a registered PayLah! wallet account to participate. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
– Step 1: Open your DBS PayLah! app on 9 August 2015 during the above time periods
– Step 2: Click on : “Play Now”
– Step 3: Wave your mobile phone in any manner you want and if you are lucky, you will win an instant cash prize!
Can I wave again after one attempt, regardless of whether I won or otherwise?
Yes, you can wave multiple times to try and win as many cash prizes as you can during the 2 wave periods. However, there is a short interval between waves for the app to reset before you can attempt to wave again. During this short waiting period, if you attempt to wave, you will be prompted with a message to “Try Again Later”. Once the short interval is over, the app will automatically invite you to wave again by enabling the “Play Now” button for your next attempt. You can then try again for as many times as you possibly can during the 2 stipulated wave periods.
10 – 31 Aug: PayLah! Lucky Draw
We are launching a lucky draw between 10th – 31st Aug where 50 winners will receive $500 each. This is open to all PayLah active users. To participate, you need to do any of the following below:
– Send Money (P2P, Bill Payments, Donations)
– Receive Money
– Request For funds
– Top Ups
Each transaction will be rewarded with 1 chance while new users will receive 5 chances. So the more transactions you make, the higher your chances of winning.
The number of chances accumulated should also be capped at 100 Chances for the campaign period. The cash prize will be debited directly to the winners’ PayLah! Account and they will be notified by SMS.
Have fun and Good luck!
This post has been sponsored by DBS