Shopping is fun when you have several options, and Coles Catalogue has the best food, household items, health and beauty catalogue you’ll find in Australia. The store has a tradition of providing discounted offers in different seasons, and the approaching Christmas period is no exception. We’ll guide you through some of the best deals Coles has, and why we think they are worth every cent you’ll be paying for the items.
What is Coles?
Coles is an online store, but you’ll never think so because of their presence in almost every state in Australia. Coles catalogue includes groceries, snacks, frozen food, beverage, fresh-cut meat, household items, electronics, and lots more. There’s also a half-price category where you’ll get anything at a discounted offer.
Why do Australians like Coles?
There’s no doubt that Coles is one of those stores that Australians like a lot, thanks to their fantastic offers. A couple of reasons why we think the store beats a lot of others include:
- You can find anything you need on the catalogues: From your personal hygiene products to daily food, pet products, and snacks; you name it. Coles catalogue has got it! Having a wide range of products drives a whole lot of Australians to the store for different reasons.
- Catalogued items are quite cheap: The store offers discounts now and then, and there’s something great for everyone. For example, in the ½ price catalogue, Cadbury Favourite Boxed Chocolate costs $12, which is too good to be true. You can also get bundled items at affordable prices.
- Items are of high quality: Coles is not a store that sells substandard items just to get some profit back. They take their time in selecting only the best household, food, and pet products that everyone will love.
Which food or household item should you go for?
All the items and bundles on the list are totally worth your money. In fact, till the third of December, you’ll have 20% off all Christmas decorations, trees and cards you buy from Coles. However, there are some things to look out for if you want to get the best deals from this store in Australia:
- Discounts: As we mentioned earlier, you’ll pay far less during this Christmas period than any other season of the year. However, there are still some items that’ll give you mind-blowing discounts you cannot reject. And like Sharnie, a dedicated customer for almost ten years puts it, ‘It’s a friendly place to shop at a low cost.’
- Product overview: Each product’s overview is not as detailed as we would have wanted, but it gives a summary of what you’ll be getting. If you are not satisfied with the summary, you can have a look at the testimonials and reviews of previous customers.
- Bundled items: These are bound to cost less than single items, and you’ll be saving yourself the stress of buying each product one by one. These bundled items will either complement themselves or be from the same manufacturer. For example, one of Coles catalogue’s bundles has a shampoo selling at $5.95, an antiperspirant for $3.50, a beauty crème bar for $1.90, and moisturizing body wash for $6.85. Dove manufactured all these products. They cost less when you buy them together.
- Gift items: Everyone likes gifts, and this Christmas period, you’ll have lots of them from Coles catalogue. They usually come in bundles, so be on the lookout for them.
Which health and beauty item should you go for?
Coles doesn’t only deal with food or household items; it has a separate catalogue for health and beauty items like creams, soaps, and shampoos. Four tips you should use when selecting an item on the health and beauty catalogue include;
- Go organic: Organic products are those grown without pesticides, chemicals, or any type of artificial fertilizer. While this is not the norm, they’ll do you a great deal of good in years to come. Luckily, Coles has a decent number of organic health and beauty products for you to use.
- Avoid chemicals and unknown brands: You’ve got to know the substances that’ll ruin, irritate, or harm your skin, and be able to spot them right from the ingredient list. You should also not experiment with brands that you are not familiar with. Coles catalogue offers some excellent products, so you don’t have much to worry about.
- Seek advice: If you are not sure of the descriptions of a product, or whether it is the right one for you, then you can seek help. The staff at this Australian store are knowledgeable on many of the products that are on the Coles Catalogue. However, a professional can also come in handy, with their years of experience dealing with such products.
Why are all-natural products better?
Natural beauty is the trend at the moment, and it is not difficult to see why. When you see a natural or nontoxic label on a beauty product, it simply means that it is free from synthetic chemicals that can cause health problems. Phthalates are not found in natural products, and they are the leading causes of health issues, as studies have shown.
With this in mind, it is important that you read the ingredients of every product you get. If you are lucky to have a trustworthy brand, you’ll not need to question whether the list is correct or not.
Coles Catalogue is another reason why you should have a smile on your face during this festive period. The discounts on all the products are too good to be true, and anyone that is aware of them should definitely take advantage. You’ll find anything you need to have a cheerful Christmas season on the Coles catalogue.