As the name Shutter Strut implies, it is a Photo walk. I can be spotted aimlessly walking around with a huge ass DSLR slung across my shoulder randomly snapping pics. You may be curious about my background, passion for photography and the rationale behind some of the photos that I take. Here’s my standard FAQ answers to questions that frequently popped up.
Who are you (and why are you so handsome)?
Well, as you can tell, I don’t take myself too seriously. I try my best not to. I’m just a regular Singaporean who has taken to photo taking (how RARE is THAT?). I don’t have a specific genre in particular that I like to take.I just snap whatever seems interesting. And when possible, I try to remember the experience of taking the photo by putting it into words as well.
Why do you shoot what you shoot?
Well, that’s the thing about photos. What may be beautiful and abstract to YOU may just be boring to others. I hope in a small way, my photos and experiences connect with you, the viewer. And that’s why I guess there’s no such thing as a bad photo (not unless it’s of Justin Bieber of course)
Can I engage you to take photos/videos for my events?
Certainly! Just visit my Facebook Fan Page facebook.com/relativelyrelaxedstudio. My contact details and more pictures can be found there.
Do you like Durians?:
Please enjoy the photography posts of Relatively Relaxed Studio:
Photos by Paul Goh (16 Posts):
- The RAW Review of Volvo’s XC90: Fun, Randomness & Laughs!
- Quiet Moments On Singapore Southern Island – Sisters Islands
- The New Volvo XC-60: Power, Speed, Agility & So Much More
- The raw review: 5 reasons for the Manfrotto BeFree Tripod
- Raw Review: The Miggo Camera Strap. More Than Meets The Eye
- 7th Month Hungry Ghost Festival Webseries: The Other Wife
- 7th Month Hungry Ghost Festival Webseries: Peter’s Choice
- Lunar 7th Month Hungry Ghost Festival Video Series – Chimera
- Tanglin Halt Heritage Walk: Historical Photo Essay Singapore
- Run For Cover – Can You Film For 24 Hours?
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Get The Sony Alpha 7 Camera
- Of Gods and Hell, A Visit to Haw Par Villa Singapore
- Fort Canning Hill – The Forbidden Hill Of Singapore
- Sungei Road Thieves’ Market – Singapore’s Oldest Flea Market
- Dawn To Extinction Exhibition @ Art Science Museum Singapore
- The iLight Marina Bay Festival 2014. Who knew it existed?