Did you know 1 in 2 Singaporeans own more than one credit card, and 10% of the population owns six or more cards? Or that according to the World Bank, there was an average of 2.32 bank accounts per Singaporean in 2019? From credit card deals to high-interest savings accounts, Singaporeans are a savvy bunch adept at finding the best deals and products to save with. And Dash PET by Etiqa Insurance is one such instance.
Saving these days is much easier and better thanks to Dash PET, an insurance savings plan that makes it easy for you to Protect, Earn and Transact. Taking care of you and your money, find out how Dash PET helps you get more out of your savings.
1. Earn more when you pay yourself first
When you pay yourself first, you’re choosing to save money for your future.
Earn relatively high returns of up to 1.3% p.a. for practically every dollar that you save:
For first S$10,000: 1.3%* p.a. for first policy year
Above first S$10,000: 0.3%* p.a. for first policy year
Saying no to bubble tea may be hard, but what if Dash PET actually sponsors your bubble teas? Saving S$5,000 in a year without any withdrawal would mean you’re getting around S$65 in returns. That’s at least one bubble tea per month subsidised by your own saving habit!
Interests are easy to track and credited on the 1st of every month.
2. Transact and save easily, all in a few taps
One of the best things about Dash PET is that it’s housed on the Singtel Dash mobile app and seamlessly integrated with other features like the Dash wallet. Found an extra dollar lying around in your Dash wallet? Just transfer it to your Dash PET to clock in the returns.
Think of Dash PET as the digital equivalent of a piggy bank, where you can pop in any excess change as and when you want. Every top upstarts from just S$1.
When you want to transfer the funds to your Dash wallet for your purchases, it’s easy to do so too. There’s no lock-in period or limit to the number of withdrawals you can make. This is handy when you consider how widely accepted Dash is across retailers and e-commerce platforms (it’s after all a virtual Visa card), supermarkets, hawker centres and all Fave merchants. What’s not to love when you’ll get to earn FavePay cashback and Dash reward points?
3. Get rewarded with Dash
Maximise your benefits when you save with Dash PET.
Specially for all aspirantsg.com readers, new Dash users get 1,000 Dash reward points when you sign up for Dash PET between now and 30 September 2021. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Dash using the referral code: ASPIRANTSG
2. Get 1,000 points when you activate Dash PET within the same month of your Dash signup (with a minimum S$500 account value)
Do note that this is in addition to any other promotions you’ll enjoy with Dash! Sign up now via the link here.
On top of the high returns on your savings, you’ll also get additional perks such as Dash reward points when you save, protect or refer friends. The PET Perks promotion rewards all Dash PET users when you do the following activities from now till 30 September 2021:
- Keep saving: Earn 100 points per month when you maintain at least S$5,000 (based on average daily account value) at the end of each month
- Add protection: Earn 200 points per month with every active add-on protection plan that you have, and an additional 200 points when you have two or more of these. (Psst, this is another reason to look out for the launch of these add-ons!)
- Refer friends: Good deals are meant to be shared. When you refer a friend to Dash PET with your unique referral code, you’ll receive 1,200 points per referral. Your friend will receive 1,200 points too as long as they sign up for Dash and Dash PET within the same month, and maintain an account value of at least S$500.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to maximise your rewards. As with most insurance savings plans, Dash PET is a limited tranche, so sign up today before it’s full!
Terms & Conditions for aspirantsg.com sign up promo:
- The promotion is valid for all new Dash signups with referral code, ASPIRANTSG, up till 30 September 2021.
- To be eligible for 1,000 Dash reward points, new Dash users must sign up and activate their Dash PET policies within the same month as their Dash sign up, with a minimum of S$500 account value. The points will be credited directly into eligible Dash users’ Dash Rewards accounts by 31 October 2021.
- Other Dash terms & conditions apply. Visit dash.com.sg/terms for full terms and conditions.
- This article is written in collaboration with Singtel Dash
- The information is meant purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as financial advice.
- Dash PET is not a bank account or a fixed deposit. It is an insurance savings plan that earns a crediting interest rate.
*For the first $10,000 Account Value: 1.3% p.a. for the first policy year. For above first $10,000 Account Value: 0.3% p.a. for the first policy year. Crediting rate is non-guaranteed.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (Company Reg. No. 201331905K). This advertisement is for general information only. Terms apply. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract on dash.com.sg/dashpet. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is accurate as at [Date of publishing]