Pregnancy is tough, no doubts about it. But there are stuffs and emotions that our noble ladies go through which are not that apparent to the rest of the world who has yet to undergo the same experience. Line Severinsen, an illustrator animator and mother of two started a funny series of cartoons that share some of the challenges and everyday realities of being an expectant mom. Join us as we bring you 25 Cartoons that only Pregnant Ladies & Moms will appreciate. Her cartoons illustrates these struggles in a fun and approachable way.
1. No Drinking During Pregnancy
2. Every Husband Greatest Fear
3. Panic Attacks Caused By Birth Documentaries
4. How Fast To The Hospital Once In Labour?
5. Not Everyone Get To Touch My Belly
6. Where Is The Toilet!
7. Preparing The Nest For The Baby
8. Try Not To Drop Anything
9. More Pillows Please
10. Time To Get Slip-ons
11. Am I Expecting A Kickboxer?
12. The Beach Body Can Wait
13. Unexplained Cravings
14. What Not To Say To A Pregnant Woman
15. I Am Eating For Two!
16. Sympathy Pregnancy
17. Feeling Like A Cow
18. Can’t See Below The Belly
19. Pregnancy Cramps
20. Getting Swollen….
21. Greatest Fear – Water Breaking In Public
22. Can I Selfie During Child Birth?
23. Efficient Co-Sleeping With Baby
24. Don’t Ever Be Ashamed Of Your Stretch Marks
25. Pain Of Choosing Baby’s Name
We hope you like our selection of 25 Cartoons Only Pregnant Ladies & Moms Will Appreciate! Do share them with your friends and relatives who are soon becoming mothers or have successfully gave birth to cute children!