2015 has been a year of emotional ups and down for many of us Singaporeans. In just one short year, we witness the passing of our founding father, the celebration of our nation’s 50th birthday, voting for strong leaders who will bring us through to SG100 etc. Before the year comes to an end, we summed up the most iconic events and news that impact our Little Red Dot. Let’s learn from our past and braving advance forward as a nation to SG100!
1. Our Most Colourful Parade!
2. Remembering Mr Lee Kuan Yew
3. He Made Eating Bananas Cool Again
4. Fittest Of The SEA Competes!
5. We Owns A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Like Finally!
6. Our Little Red Dot Turns Pink For A Day
7. Amazing Fireworks At The Float
8. National Day Parade At The Padang
9. The Nation Votes
10. Stunned Like Vegetables … I Dunno What To Say
11. National Gallery Singapore Open Its Doors
12. Love Will Conquer All Haze!
13. Our Paralympians Has Done Us Proud!
14. The Law Has Spoken!
15. Onward to SG100!
Know of any other significant event in 2015 that we have missed out? Share with us in the comments section below!