AspirantSG is a travel blog based in Singapore that features articles on things to see, do and eat while you are travelling around the world. AspirantSG recommends the die die must go places for Singaporeans ranging from popular weekend getaways to top free & easy travel itinerary around Asia cities. Have fun browsing through the travel blog posts, there's something for all holiday makers.
Similar to my AspirantSG Food Blog & AspirantSG Social Media Blog, this page houses convenient links to all my travel blog posts. I hope that this will make it really easy for you to find your required travel information within the shortest time possible. This list will be automatically updated once a new travel blog post goes ‘Live’.
Brisbane (12 Posts):
- Spectacular Fireworks Along South Bank At Brisbane Festival 2012
- Brisbane Powerhouse - An Industrial Creation For Everything Creative
- Get Lure On Latrobe At Charming Paddington, Brisbane
- Mount Coot-tha - Bird's Eye View Of Brisbane City
- Check-In To Room 60 @ Kelvin Grove, Brisbane
- What's A Ponycat & What Does It Got To Do With Breakfast?
- Brisbane's PowerHouse Farmers Market - Not Your Usual Super Mart
- Brisbane West End Lies A Little Greek Taverna
- Winn Lane - A Quirky Mismatched Enclave in Downtown Brisbane
- Au Cirque - Ever Had Rainbow Trout For Breakfast?
- The Little Larder - Eclectic Brisbane Cafe With A Cheeky Attitude
- Bowen Terrace Accommodations - A Queenlander That Grows On You!
Gold Coast (4 Posts):
- Fine Wine, Handicrafts & Antique Clocks On Mount Tamborine, Australia
- Fox & Hounds - An Old English Heritage @ Mount Tamborine
- A Day In The Life Of A Beach Boy @ Surfers Paradise!
- Chateau Beachside Resort - Heart of Surfers Paradise!
Tibet (8 Posts):
- Yamdrok-Tso - Tibetians' Holy Lake
- Namco Lake - Highest Salt Lake in the World
- Drepung - Monastery of Collecting Rice
- Potala Palace - Tombs of Past Dalai Lamas
- Jokhang - Tibet's First Buddhist Temple
- Norbulingka - Summer Palace of Dalai Lamas
- Acclimatization on the Tibetan Plateau
- Surviving Altitude Sickness at Tibet
香港 (9 Posts):
- Tian Tan Buddha, Po Lin Monastery & Ngong Ping, Lantau Island
- Tasty Congee & Noodles Wantun Shop (正斗粥麵專家), Hong Kong
- Bombay Dreams - Best Indian Lunch Buffet In Hong Kong
- Pat Na Shan (Mount Butler) & Jardine's Lookout, Hong Kong
- Yu Man Fang 譽滿坊 - Deliciously Queer Hong Kong Dim Sum
- Mak's Noodles - Best Wonton Noodles In Hong Kong?
- Yee Shun Milk Company - Legendary Steamed Milk, Hong Kong
- Rubber Duck Floating Its Way To Hong Kong Harbour City
- 5 Amazing First Date Locations in Asia
Bangalore (4 Posts):
- Look Out For The Copper Chimney In Bangalore!
- Windmills Craftworks - Library, Jazz Theatre, Restaurant Or Microbrewery?
- Bangalore's Like That Only?
- Paying Tribute To The Giant Bull Deity In Bangalore, India
Seoul (13 Posts):
- Itaewon – Unexpected Treasures
- Jongmyo Shrine - Final Rest of Joseon Royalties
- Changdeokgung - Joseon Tribute to Nature
- Reminiscence of Joseon Empire
- Namdaemun Market - Home to Korean Aunties
- Samcheong-dong: An Unwilling Artsy Detour
- Morning Hike Up Mount Nam-san
- Jimjilbang - The Neighbourhood Bath House
- Seoul Shopping - Malls, Malls, Malls!
- Seoul Sporty Sunday!
- Club Night - Painting Seoul Red
- Seoul Visit to the Doctor
- Apgujeong - Ladies Shopping & Dining Paradise
Nantou (5 Posts):
- He Huan Shan (合歡山) & Urn Chicken (甕仔雞) At CingJing Nantou
- Misty Plaza, School & Delicacies At CingJing Nantou, Taiwan
- The Old England (老英格蘭) Charm At CingJing Nantou, Taiwan
- Vienna Pleasance Cottage Breakfast & Dinner, Nantou Taiwan
- Minsu Experience At Vienna Pleasance Cottage, Nantou Taiwan
Bangkok (9 Posts):
- Western Crepes For Breakfast At Bangkok? Seriously?
- Talad Rot Fai - Bangkok's Retro Lovers Weekend Market
- Historical Bang Rak Food & Cultural Tour Part 3
- 5 Amazing First Date Locations in Asia
- Historical Bang Rak Food & Cultural Tour Part 2
- Historical Bang Rak Food & Cultural Tour Part 1
- Pig Out at Bangkok!
- Bangkok - Getting Wet & Wild for Songkran
- No Red Tops for Songkran
Britain & Europe
Singapore (76 Posts):
- Sentosa Spooktacular: Asia’s Scariest Fun From Horror Films
- Necessary Provisions Is Too Basic For Brunch, Eng Kong Terrace
- The Baker Boy At Viridian Art House Made My Sunday Fabulous!
- Art Seen & Herd Celebrates World Environment Day, Night Safari
- Wild Adventure At River Safari, Wildlife Reserves Singapore
- Justin Bieber, Candy Crush & Samsung Wins Social Star Awards
- Parco Caffe - Park Al Fresco Dining With Indoor Comfort
- Don’t Get Punked By Expensive Tourist Circuit In Singapore
- Official Shortlist For The Social Star Awards 2013, MBS Singapore
- Battling Dungeness Crabs With Hammers At The Cajun Kings
- Farewell To Lim Seng Lee Boneless Braised Duck Rice
- #sgmemory Project - A Showcase Of Treasured Memories
- Narisawa Secured Top Spot At The Inaugural Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants Awards
- Soak Up The Festive Chinese New Year Atmosphere @ Chinatown
- Epilogue Cafe - A New Haven For Dessert Lovers
- Usher in the Year of the Snake @ PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Exquisite French Christmas Eve Dinner @ 2fifteen Kitchen
- Tis the Season for Christmas & New Year Celebrations @ PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Celebrate Christmas With Your Beloved Pets @ Sun Ray Café
- Sun Ray Café - A Ray Of Happiness for Singapore Pet Lovers
- Antoinette - A Great Taste Of French Hospitality
- All You Need To Know About Traditional Gongfu Tea Brewing
- Official Launch Of Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants @ Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- USS Halloween Horror Nights 2 Survival Walkthrough
- Halloween Horror Nights 2 @ Universal Studios Singapore
- The Azur Signatures Showdown @ Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Flavours Of Thailand At PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Epilogue Cafe @ Orchard Central - Bookworms' Urban Retreat
- Is There A Sequel To The Little Part 1 Cafe?
- It's Time To Go Bottomless At Nando's!
- All Day Breakfast? Now That's Food For Thought!
- AspirantSG's #CookForFamily Session With Mom
- Nakhon Kitchen - Authentic Thai in Hougang Heartlands
- Sumptuous Crab Feast at PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Fulfilling 1 Of 100 Wishes with Nestlé Singapore
- Be A Happy 'Boss' At LeBan HK Cafe!
- Ditch Your Car Over Weekends & Be An EarthKeeper!
- Feet Remedy for Katong Foodies & Shopaholics
- I'm An IKEA SwedeCook Apprentice at Cookyn Inc!
- Home Cooked Italian Meal @ Trattoria Gallo D’Oro
- A Brush with Celebrity Chef @ Tang Hong Kong Gourmet
- Where to Find S$12 Sumptuous Lunch Buffet in Singapore?
- Aloha to Domino's Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza
- Where is Bedok Blk 85 Bak Chor Mee Now?
- Singapore’s Amazing 3 in 1 Fusion Dessert!
- Probably the Best Roasts in Toa Payoh
- Everyday I'm Shuffling - I Wished!
- American Dining on the Float!
- Ring Ring Goes the Recess Bell
- Peranakan 'Fast Food' at Toa Payoh
- Nostalgic Dinner Under the Stars
- Sincerely You & Mee Noodles
- Fat Boy's Can Be Sexy
- Lean Mean Chicks That Does Workout
- Shatec Bistro - Recipes for Great Food
- Hands Off BBQ @ Nolboo Hangari Galbi
- Dine Among The Greens
- Moroccan Feast @ Bussorah
- Here comes 'The Ice Cream Man'!
- 7 Steps to Plan Your Perfect Royal Caribbean Cruise Holiday
- French Cuisine - Kopitiam Style
- My Happy Prawn Mee Meal
- Tropical Delight @ Blue Mountain
- Paradise @ Thomson Plaza?
- Korean BBQ that's Dae Bak!
- Tim Sum @ Swatow Seafood
- My Wafflelicious Treat
- Iron Chefs Western Grill Along PCN
- Delicious Swatow of Toa Payoh
- ??? - Wishes to Heaven
- 1st Dragon Year Lo Hei
- Kid's Meal at Whampoa
- Bibliography of Flip Flops
- Peranakan Indulgence @ The Arch
- Singapore CNY Lou Hei Marathon
- Peranakan Restaurants Hopping in Singapore
Look forward to interact with you on a more personal note, add me as a friend if you are on twitter @AspirantSG too.