After ten years since its last performance in Singapore, Cirque du Soleil and its trademark blue-and-yellow big top are back with TOTEM, an all-new, awe-inspiring production. TOTEM, a fascinating acrobatic journey into the evolution of mankind, will open from 28 October 2015 on Bayfront Avenue, next to Marina Bay Sands. If you are still thinking of whether to get your tickets, we hope these gorgeous scenes from the performances will be the 25 reasons why you must catch Cirque Soleil Totem in Singapore!
1. The Excitement Under The Big Top
If you haven’t watched @cirquedusoleil’s Totem, grab your tickets now! They’re in town till 6th December and they never disappoint! Their storylines are creative and the acrobatics amaze me. Plus it doesn’t hurt that they have hunky guys in the show. ? ⋅ #CirqueDuSoleil #CirqueDuSoleilTotem #Singapore #SG #MarinaBaySands #MBS #Nikon #NikonSG #InstaSG #InstagramSG #IGSG #SGIG #FinderFind #ExploreSingapore
2. The Amazingly Adaptive Stage
3. The Backdrop That Changes Dramatically With A Snap Of The Finger
4. The Elaborate Costume & Make Up
5. And The Lack Of It … Yums
6. Wacky Pre-show Entertainment Right At Your Seats
7. A Treat For Your Sights
8. Stunning Stage Choreography
9. Marvel At Their Ability To Multi-task
10. Boy They Can Jump!
11. As usual, there will be the queens for the dramatic entrance
12. Power And Grace
13. The Colourful & Captivating Mess
14. Pocahontas Decides To Crash In On Skates
15. Breakneck Performance On Skates
16. Take Flight On Hola Loops
17. A Real Life Lesson On Evolution
18. Crystal Ladies That Goes Spinning For A Living
19. Someone Has Been Hitting The Gym
20. Weird Science That Went Right!
21. A Little Something For The Romantics
22. There’s Always Time For Money Business
23. What He Does Shall Remain A Mystery
24. Even The Clown Feels Sad That The Show Is Ending
25. Nevertheless, A Roaring Finale & A Night To Remember
Get Your Tickets Today
Performance Time: 8pm (Tues – Fri), 4.30pm & 8pm (Sat) as well as 1.30pm & 5pm (Sun)
Ticket Price: From $98 excludes the booking fee of SGD$4 per ticket
You can get your tickets online through www.sistic.com.sg, call +65 6348 5555 or visit TOTEM Box Office on site at the Big Top on Bayfront Avenue, beside Marina Bay Sands.
For corporate bookings, please email: [email protected] or call 6688 1029